Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for icing bundts or a Coca Cola cake. Any flavored soda (strawberry, orange, lemon) can be used to pair with different cake flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons cola
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine butter, cocoa, and cola in a saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Pour over the powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together.
- Stir in the pecans and the vanilla.
- Drizzle/pour over a hot cake.