1 hr 45 mins
A really easy delicious recipe that is a combination of other recipes. Excellent served with cheesy scalloped potatoes! I've had great success making this in a slow cooker as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, sage, salt and pepper.
- 3Place pork tenderloin in a roasting pan. Rub garlic herb marinade into meat.
- 4Cover with lid and put tenderloin into oven.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cola, lime juice and jalapeños.
- 6Bring to a boil over medium high heat, whisking frequently.
- 7Turn heat to low and simmer, whisking frequently until sauce is reduced by half. Strain to remove jalapeños.
- 8Remove pork from oven and pour the glaze over top of the tenderloin.
- 9Return to oven and continue to baste pork every 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cola Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 448.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 111.8 g
- Protein 46.9 g