Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really easy delicious recipe that is a combination of other recipes. Excellent served with cheesy scalloped potatoes! I've had great success making this in a slow cooker as well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, sage, salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in a roasting pan. Rub garlic herb marinade into meat.
- Cover with lid and put tenderloin into oven.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cola, lime juice and jalapeños.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, whisking frequently.
- Turn heat to low and simmer, whisking frequently until sauce is reduced by half. Strain to remove jalapeños.
- Remove pork from oven and pour the glaze over top of the tenderloin.
- Return to oven and continue to baste pork every 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
The pork was so tender but the sauce was just ok.