Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in a Moosewood Restaurant cookbook. It is a Chilean Christmas beverage recipe and it is well named as it has the potential to have you swinging from the trees! Cook time is actually the time standing in the fridge.
- Bring the milk, sugar and cinnamon to a boil.
- Dissolve the coffee in the hot milk mixture.
- Put in the fridge to cool.
- Once cold, add the aguardiente.
- Pour into capped bottles and return to the fridge.
- Serve very cold.
- This keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks.