2 hrs 5 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
I found this in a Moosewood Restaurant cookbook. It is a Chilean Christmas beverage recipe and it is well named as it has the potential to have you swinging from the trees! Cook time is actually the time standing in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the milk, sugar and cinnamon to a boil.
- 2Dissolve the coffee in the hot milk mixture.
- 3Put in the fridge to cool.
- 4Once cold, add the aguardiente.
- 5Pour into capped bottles and return to the fridge.
- 6Serve very cold.
- 7This keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cola De Mono (Tail of the Monkey)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: