Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I borrowed from my mom, but I decided to use pork chops instead of her usual beef roast. This recipe makes the meat so succulent, tender, and sweet! Using a crock pot makes it easy and convenient! It's a hit for a main dish! (This recipe can also be made using any kind of roast. Just use enough cola to cover, or almost cover, the meat.)
- 2 lbs pork chops, fresh or frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 liter cola
- Place pork chops in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over pork chops.
- Pour cola over meat and soup mix.
- Set crock pot on high and let cook, undisturbed, for 3 hours for fresh pork, 4 hours for frozen.