Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a recipe I borrowed from my mom, but I decided to use pork chops instead of her usual beef roast. This recipe makes the meat so succulent, tender, and sweet! Using a crock pot makes it easy and convenient! It's a hit for a main dish! (This recipe can also be made using any kind of roast. Just use enough cola to cover, or almost cover, the meat.)
- 2 lbs pork chops, fresh or frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 liter cola
- Place pork chops in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over pork chops.
- Pour cola over meat and soup mix.
- Set crock pot on high and let cook, undisturbed, for 3 hours for fresh pork, 4 hours for frozen.
did not like no one in my house did.....just not our taste
Loved the ease of this recipe, as well as the taste. Threw the chops in frozen, so no time lost at all in prep. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Newlywed Gal. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0