1/5 Photos of Cola Chocolate Cupcakes
These terrific dark chocolate cupcakes, based on a vintage chocolate cake recipe, are perfect for any occasion. No creaming. Easily made by hand. Can be doubled and tripled with perfect results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line two twelve cup muffin tins with cupcake lines.
- 3In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, stir together flour, white or brown sugar, cocoa, soda, powder, and salt.
- 4Stir in all wet ingredients- vanilla, eggs, oil, and coffee or cola, and buttermilk, to dry mixture, using a large wire whisk, or beat on electric mixer on medium speed for two minutes.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Batter will be thin.
- 7Bake for 20-24 minutes or until cupcakes test done.
- 8(Cupcakes should be slightly puffed up in centre and spring back when touched).
- 9Freeze frosted or unfrosted.
- 10Makes 18 to 24 (medium).
- 11Recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cola Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g