Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
One of the best chicken recipes I have ever tasted. Really easy and quick to make!!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix ketchup, cola, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
I love this - 3 ingredients other than the chicken. Is great for drop in company, and both my kids LOVE it. Thanks for posting!
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I used thighs to make this and doubled the whole recipe. I made this in the crockpot and everyone enjoyed it.
Tangy, juicy and really easy. I used skinless boneless chicken thighs. I uncovered the chicken after 40 minutes and baked 15 more minutes uncovered to thicken up the sauce. I would add some garlic next time, but that's about it. Thanx for posting this!