- 2 cups flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup Coke or 1 cup Pepsi
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all but eggs and marshmallows for two minutes.
- Add eggs and beat two minutes more. Stir in marshmallows.
- Bake in 9 X 13 pan for 35 minutes.
- FROSTING: 1/2 cup butter or margarine 3 tablespoon cocoa 1 pound powdered sugar 1/3 cup Coke or Pepsi 1 cup chopped nuts Mix butter, cocoa, sugar and Coke well together and add chopped nuts.
- Pour over hot cake.