Recipe by morelhunter
Different but has fabulous flavor.
Top Review by MizzNezz
I used regular ground beef for these. They were quick and easy to make, and we really liked the slightly sweet, slightly salty taste the mixture produced. They were very juicy and had a very good texture. We grilled them over charcoal, and served them on toasted sesame seed buns. We will definitely make them again! Thanks!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cola, divided
- 1⁄2 cup crushed saltine
- 6 tablespoons French dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the egg, 1/4 c. cola, crackers, 2 tbsp. dressing, cheese and salt.
- Add the beef and mix well.
- Shape into six patties.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining cola and dressing.
- Grill patties, uncovered, for 3 min. a side.
- Brush with cola mixture.
- Grill 8-10 min. longer or until juices run clear basting and turning as needed.
- Serve on buns.