Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Different but has fabulous flavor.
Make and share this Cola Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cola, divided
- 1⁄2 cup crushed saltine
- 6 tablespoons French dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- hamburger bun
- Combine the egg, 1/4 c. cola, crackers, 2 tbsp. dressing, cheese and salt.
- Add the beef and mix well.
- Shape into six patties.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining cola and dressing.
- Grill patties, uncovered, for 3 min. a side.
- Brush with cola mixture.
- Grill 8-10 min. longer or until juices run clear basting and turning as needed.
- Serve on buns.
I used regular ground beef for these. They were quick and easy to make, and we really liked the slightly sweet, slightly salty taste the mixture produced. They were very juicy and had a very good texture. We grilled them over charcoal, and served them on toasted sesame seed buns. We will definitely make them again! Thanks!
This made for a wonderful burger. I love the sweetness of the cola and French dressing. They turned out very juicy. We grilled these and served on grilled buns with fixins. A great quick and easy BBQ recipe. Thanks morelhunter :)
Great recipe, quick and easy to prepare. Be sure not to use excessively lean groundbeef for better flavor. This will definitely be a repeat visitor to my table.