Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
The addition of Coca-Cola tenderizes for an easy BBQ chicken dinner.
Make and share this Cola BBQ Crock-Pot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced thick
- 1 lemon, sliced thick
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce
- 12 ounces Coca-Cola
- Place chicken breast in crock-pot. Salt to taste.
- Top with onion and lemon slices.
- Combine Barbeque sauce and Cola. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken, return to crock-pot and cook an additional 30 minutes to absorb sauce.