Recipe by gwynn
Top Review by phyllis_kirchdoerffer
I made this recipe for Easter because my ham was too big to fit in my crockpot and I wanted to make a crockpot cola ham I'd seen on this site. This was very easy and the ham came out moist and tasty. I baked a 9 lb. ham in a 350 degree oven for 3 hours and it was perfectly done.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Remove any visible excess fat from ham.
- Place the ham in a large turkey roasting oven bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour cola over ham, remove as much air as possible and seal bag.
- Prick a few holes in bag to let steam escape and bake for 4 to 5 hours.
- Pour off excess juice and slice.