Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
can be substituted with sprite, but is a perfect cool down for hot days, my brother and I would always rush home and make these after school when we were little in New Zealand, we loved it
- 2 3⁄4 pints Coke or 2 3⁄4 pints Sprite
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (see note)
- NOTE: I made this today and realised I didn't have vanilla ice cream, so tried it with coffee/latte ice cream--it was to die for! Dad said it was so much better than vanilla.
- Place 2 scoops of ice-cream in bottom of two tall glasses.
- Fill up with coke/sprite.
- Pop in 2 straws and a long spoon and drink up.
Coke Floats- YUMMO ! Also love a root beer float ! Great summer treats !
This float is wonderful! I used to make these all the time when I was a kid. I would either use Coke, Pepsi or Root Beer with vanilla ice cream. I always used a straw and a long handled spoon, just like Perfect Pixie's directions ; )
YES! any kinda float made with any kind of soda and icecream or sherbet ROCKS!!