Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
My sister made this jello salad one year for Christmas , now she or I make every year.
- 1 (6 ounce) box black cherry Jell-O
- 1 (20 ounce) can bing cherries
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple, crushed
- 12 ounces Coke
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Drain juice from pineapple and cherries, heat and add jello.
- Add coke and let set for 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add pineapple, cherries, cream cheese and nuts.
- Refrigerate until set.
This is one of my holiday favorites. My mom or me has made it as long as I can remember and I've always liked it - even though I don't like nuts!
I just made this, and it is in the fridge now. I am making it for tomorrow. The only problem is, you did not say what size pk. of jello to use. I took a chance, and used a small pk. I hope this will turn out ok. It looks soooooooo good!