1/4 Photos of Cojito (Mojito W/Coconut Rum)
Give your Mojitos a little twist by using Coconut flavored rum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup sugar (to taste)
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 24 ounces Malibu rum
- 4 limes, cut into thin slices
- club soda
- 1In a pitcher, add the mint, sugar, and lime juice and muddle with a wooden spoon to crush the mint leaves.
- 2Stir in the rum, making sure the sugar has dissolved, then add 4 cups of ice.
- 3Top each tall glass with club soda and garnish with lime slices and make sure some mint goes into each cocktail.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cojito (Mojito W/Coconut Rum)
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g