Recipe by JustJanS
This is my sisters recipe. It's a good one when you want to have a dessert, but can't be bothered making a big effort
Top Review by evelyn/athens
SIMPLY delicious. I loved the ease of preparation relative to the impact of the taste. The warm, sweet, soft peach counterpointed by the creamy mascarpone was too good. A must-try.
- 2 (425 g) cans peach halves in syrup
- 80 ml Cointreau liqueur
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the peaches and reserve half the syrup.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and pour over the reserved syrup.
- Sprinkle the fruit with the Cointreau then the sugar.
- Grill (broil) for 5 minutes or until a golden glaze has formed on the top.
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of mascarpone (or cream).