Cointreau, Cranberry & Apple Cake
- Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Line a 13x9x2" baking tin with silicone paper.
- In a small bowl combine craisins & cointreau and put to one side.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, egg whites, canola oil & sugar until well combined.
- Using a large metal spoon, fold in flour, apple, cointreau & craisins until JUST combined. The mixture may look too thick but the apples will release a lot of moisture when cooking. If you feel it needs thinning add a splash more cointreau.
- Spoon into lined baking tin & spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes until tests done with a skewer.
- Wonderful served warm with a cold glass of milk & also freezes well.