Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
You could finish your meal with coffee, but wouldn't you prefer those coffee cups brimming with chocolate mousse? prep time doesn't include 4 hours chilling time.
- 300 g quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water) Stir until chocolate melts & is smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form.
- Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until combined.
- Add the chocolate and beat until combined.
- Gradually add the oil and Cointreau, beating until well combined.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into serving cups, cover & place in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm.