Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super fun cocktail from the book Atomic Cocktails. Another one of my faves. :)
Make and share this Cointreau-A-Go-Go recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cubes cracked ice or 6 ice cubes
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce cognac
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 slice thin lemon
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Add all the ingredients except the lemon slice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Make a slit in the lemon slice and place it on the rim of the glass as a garnish.
This is a tasty little drink. It's a sipper and great for after dinner with dessert or for dessert.