Yet another light lunch that gets quite the eye roll from my roommate. This does sound rather odd, but I find it quite tasty, and it's a good way for me to get my protein, some whole grains, and dairy, without tons of calories. I've tried this with several flavors of yogurt, and the raspberry just seems to go best with the crackers. Feel free to try other flavors, though!
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese (I buy the no-salt-added kind that Lucerne makes)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free raspberry yogurt
- 15 whole wheat crackers (I use the 100% Whole Wheat Wheat Thins)
- Stir together cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Use crackers as a "spoon," and enjoy!