Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My brother, who knows I love Cosmopolitans, made this one for me to try. I like this one as well. Adapted from Salvatore Calabrese
- 1 2⁄3 ounces cognac
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 ounce cranberry juice
- Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain mixture into a cocktail glass (just right for a martini glass).
- Garnish with slice of lime.
Cranberry and cognac are a perfect for a relaxing autumn cocktail! I'll be drinking this the whole season!
DH really liked this drink. It's tart so for him it's perfect. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game