Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Their sandwiches of the dead that came from their spooky dangerous grave.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices oscar mayer smoked ham
- 1 piece cheese
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce. Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife. (Click here to print template.) For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Such a good and simple sandwich! And what a great way to get the crusts off for those picky eaters :)
I have this all the time, it is so refreshing, except I use mayo instead of miracle whip. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :D
This was a good lunch. I didn't have a coffin shaped cookie cutter so I had to just use a knife. Thank you