1/3 Photos of Coffee With Coconut Milk
Taken in a book from Marie-Josée Taillefer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a casserole, heat the coconut milk and coconut at medium heat. Let simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is creamy.
- 2Strain the mixture; set aside.
- 3Grill the coconut (that was strained) in a preheated oven of 350 F until lightly gril. Set aside.
- 4Distribute the coconut milk and coffee in 4 mugs equally.
- 5Put sugar if you want and gasnish with grilled coconut.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee With Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g