Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great after-dinner drink from Bon Appetit.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 tablespoons Frangelico, hazelnut liqueur
- 8 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 2⁄3 cups hot coffee, freshly brewed strong
- Using electric mixer, beat cream and sugar in small bowl to soft peaks. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Pour 2 tablespoons Frangelico and 2 tablespoons Baileys liqueur into each of 4 mugs.
- Pour coffee over, dividing evenly.
- Top each with dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.
Yummmm!!! I love coffee drinks and this is fantastic! The Frangelico is delicious with the coffee. I will make this a lot! Thanks lazyme!
OMG lazyme. This is so good. I made this for my sis and niece last night after dinner. It was so nice outside, we took these to the patio and shared a wonderful evening. Thanks. Made for your cook-a-thon :)
This is so good Lazyme, perfect balance of alcohol and coffee. I love Baileys and Frangelico in strong coffee...so this was perfect for me...you could say...it was tailor made. Rich, creamy and oh so flavorful, simply decadent. Thanks so much for sharing, I will be making this again soon.