Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
"A smooth and creamy finale fit for everyday meals or even special occasions" Submitted to Taste of Home by Marian Platt.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 6 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- whipped cream (optional)
- additional instant coffee granules (optional)
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in the coffee. Add marshmallows; cook for 5-6 minutes over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally. Pour into a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into marshmallow mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and additional coffee granules, if desired.