- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee in hot water and add milk or cream, beaten egg and oil.
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together and stir in the nuts.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry and mix only to moisten.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin and bake 375F degrees for 15-20 minutes.