Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a great refreshing coffee anytime treat. I serve it in an 8-ounce wine glass for an extra special presentation. The coffee can be left over from your brew in the morning for an afternoon treat by placing it in the refrigerator. *Cooking time is mixing time in blender.
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 cup vanilla fudge ripple ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup ice (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a blender mix coffee, ice cream, non-dairy creamer, vanilla, milk together.
- Then add crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Top with whip cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over whip cream.
This was so good!!! I didn't use any whipped cream or chocolate syrup because I felt the smoothie was rich and creamy enough without it! It's so refreshing, especially now that it is warm outside!
Acadia - this is such a wonderful treat for me as I'm such a coffee lover! I used a fat-free vanilla/chocolate ice cream and used 1% milk but those were just minor adjustments to save a few calories. I loved the flavor and it was definitely a treat for me on one of our warmer spring-like days. I'll look forward to making this more in the summer months too! Tagged in the Potluck Tag game.
This was an absolutely delicious smoothie. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag Game