Missy Wombat's Note:
Makes 4 1/4-cup (demitasse) servings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place coffee, water, and sugar (if desired) into a 4-cup jezve[a long handled coffee pot].
- 2Brew over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until the froth on the surface begins to rise.
- 3Do not boil.
- 4Pour a small amount of froth into demitasse cups.
- 5Return the pot to the heat until the coffee just begins to boil.
- 6Remove from the heat immediately, and pour the remaining coffee into the demitasse cups.
- 7Do not drink the residue at the bottom of the cup.
- 8For a special flavor, several cardamom seeds may be added to the pot while the coffee is brewing.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Turkish Style
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g