1/1 Photo of Coffee Spice Cookies
Crisco Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons Folgers® Classic Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate, decorator bits
- 1DISSOLVE instant coffee in hot water. Beat shortening, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and coffee mixture in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 2DIVIDE dough into two equal parts. Shape each half into a roll 7-inches long x 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Roll in chocolate decorator bits, pressing lightly. Wrap tightly. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 3HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 4BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until set. Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.2
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Folgers® Classic Instant Coffee Crystals