Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An interesting mix of rich creaminess and bubbly fizz
- 3 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- whipped cream
- Mix coffee, sugar and half & half.
- Fill 4 tall glasses about halfway.
- Add 1 scoop of ice cream to each, then fill up with soda.
- Top with whipped cream. Serves 4.
Wow, tailor made for me....Love soda, love coffee, love ice cream and definitely love whipped cream. See what I mean. This was an awesome coffee soda. Quick easy to make and it tastes better than anything I've ever bought. Thank you so much for sharing oh mighty Coffee Queen.