Recipe by ~jb4~
This is a good smoothie. The cook time includes freezing time for the ice cubes. Make enough up so you have some on hand. You can use leftover coffee from your coffee pots and just freeze them as you go.
Top Review by Renee in Southern Illinois
Oh my, what a refreshing treat, and the flavor was wonderful!! I used leftover coffee from this morning, omitted the coffee liqueur, put everything in the blender mixed for about 30 seconds. The result was amazing! I will definitely be making this one often! Thanks for sharing, jb4!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur (Kahlua)