Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strong brewed coffee, milk, sugar, and...vanilla pudding (to sweeten and give a little thickness). Ice...and a blender! Awesome....get creative and add other flavors if you wish
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup milk, cold (whole, 2%, or skim, whatever you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding
- 1 -3 teaspoon sugar, depending on how sweet you like your coffee
- 2 cups ice cubes (add more if you want a thicker smoothie)
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until no ice chunks remain. Done!
Oh boy is this good. And it is easy to make too.I used fat free, sugar free pudding and soy milk. We really liked this. Thanks for the recipe
This was yummy! Quick, easy and delicious!! I will definetly be making this again and often. I doubled the recipe then realized that my blender wasn't big enough for that much. I took half out, put it in the fridge and drank it today just with ice in it. Still delicious! Now I don't have to buy the ice coffee at 7-11!! Thanks for sharing a GREAT recipe!