Recipe by piano77
If you like coffee, if you like shortbread, you like these cookies. The melted chocolate on top makes it look fancy.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter, coffee and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Roll out to 1/4 inches thickness. Cut with a floured 2-3 inches round cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 300*F (155*C) for 20-22 minutes or until set.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle with white chips, then semi-sweet chips.
- Store in an airtight container.