1/2 Photos of Coffee Shop Fudge
2 hrs 10 mins
An easy fudge recipe given to me by my husband's grandmother. It is made in the microwave. Cook time includes chilling time. ZWT 3: U.S. (fudge invented there, sweetened condensed milk, pecans)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8" square pan with foil. Butter the foil and set aside.
- 2Place pecans in a microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute; set aside.
- 3In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, milk, coffee, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 1/2 minutes, and stir until smooth.
- 5Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- 6Immediately spread into the prepared pan.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- 8Remove from pan; cut into 1" squares.
- 9Cover and store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Shop Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g