Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best Steak rub!! I cook my steaks in a cast iorn skillet but they are just as good on the grill. I heat the skillet for 5 mins. I like my steaks medium rare so I cook the for 3 mins on each side only turning once.
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, Cracked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 steaks
- Combine all Ingredients except butter and Olive oiland mix well.
- Cover Steaks in Olive Oil.
- Rub seasoning on to steaks.
- Cook to desired doneness and remove from heat to rest.
- Place 1 TBSP butter on each steak.