Recipe by Mick Sampson
As temperatures begin to climb, don’t forget about one of the oldest, yet most refreshing beverages around – iced coffee. Made properly, iced coffee will please the palate and quench the thirst. Here is what I recommend:
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this for my other half since I'm not the coffee drinker around here! I followed your recipe right on down, & got only raves from the other side of the table, so I guess I'll be keeping this recipe around for the duration! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew up a pot of your favorite gourmet coffee. Dark roast is recommended.
- Refrigerate the coffee until cold, at least 1-2 hours.
- Chill your favorite tall glass.
- Coat the rim of the glass with either Cocoa or turbinado natural sugar.
- Fill the tall glass with ice.
- Pour in the coffee.
- Drizzle in cream or milk for a nice “waterfall” effect.
- Sip to your heart’s content.