3 hrs 15 mins
Tip: brew extra-strong coffee; make sure to let it cool to room temperature before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
2 pound loaf
- 1 1/3 cups freshly brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 1Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- 3Select Sweet Cycle.
- 4Add the raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- 5When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack.
- 6Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Raisin Loaf (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g