1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The flavors of S'mores in a slice of pie! From Bon Appetit Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 whole graham crackers, ground finely in a food processor
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped (not more than 61% cacao)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely ground coffee beans
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs and remaining ingredients in a small bowl to blend. Press mixture on bottom and up sides of one 9" metal or glass pie dish. Chill until crust is firm, about 30 minutes.
- 2Ganache: Place chocolate and butter in a large bowl. Bring cream, coffee, and 2 tablespoons water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat; cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- 3Strain cream mixture through a fine mesh sieve into bowl with chocolate and butter; discard coffee grounds. Stir until melted and ganache is smooth. Pour into chilled crust; smooth top. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- 4Meringue: Using an electric mixer with clean dry beaters on medium speed, beat egg whites in a medium bowl until light and frothy. Add sugar in 4 additions, beating for 1 minute after each addition. Continue beating egg whites until stiff and glossy.
- 5Spoon meringue over coffee ganache, swirl decoratively with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Using a kitchen torch, if desired, toast meringue until golden brown in spots. Pie can be made 8 hours ahead. Keep chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee "S'mores" Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4212.0
- Calories from Fat 3333
- Total Fat 370.4 g
- Saturated Fat 230.7 g
- Cholesterol 540.2 mg
- Sodium 645.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 293.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 66.3 g
- Sugars 143.6 g
- Protein 69.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: