- 1 cup strong coffee, Cold
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream or 1 pint coffee ice cream
- powdered instant coffee or espresso
Directions See How It's Made
- In 6-cup glass serving bowl mix coffee, cream and sugar.
- With kitchen shears cut ice cream carton open, remove ice cream and cut into large chunks.
- Float on coffee mixture. Sprinkle with powdered coffee and cinnamon.
- Immediately ladle into punch cups or wine goblets.
- Serve with spoon