Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup strong coffee, Cold
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream or 1 pint coffee ice cream
- powdered instant coffee or espresso
- In 6-cup glass serving bowl mix coffee, cream and sugar.
- With kitchen shears cut ice cream carton open, remove ice cream and cut into large chunks.
- Float on coffee mixture. Sprinkle with powdered coffee and cinnamon.
- Immediately ladle into punch cups or wine goblets.
- Serve with spoon
I made it with French Vanilla ice cream and topped it with some chocolate sauce. Yum!
I give this a 5-STAR WOW factor! I just love this, however I used fudge ripple ice cream as that was what I had on hand. I'll be making this again real soon! Thanks for posting! This recipe was tagged in the Comfort Cafe's Jan. 2009 tag game.