Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful coffee-flavored punch for a crowd - cool, creamy and delicious!
- 1 pint milk
- 2 quarts strong coffee, cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- ground nutmeg
- Leave ice cream out of the freezer until well softened.
- Combine milk, coffee, vanilla and sugar. Blend well.
- Whip cream until thick.
- Place softened ice cream in a punch bowl. Pour in coffee mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with nutmeg.
Yummo!!! Just made this for my 17 yo DS and, of course, I had a small amount!! This is delicious and so easy and quick to make and is one of his newest favorite drink!! To make for one large serving, I used 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup coffee, 1/4 tsp vanilla, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 ice cream. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for 123 Tag.
Loof, this quick and easy to make Punch was delicious. It was rich, thick, smooth, silky and full of flavor. So decadent, I really enjoyed this tasty treat. Almost cried, when it was all gone. Thank you so much for sharing another winner.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but made this the other day (cutting the recipe in half) for my other half & several of his coffee-addicted friends & apparently they thoroughly enjoyed it, so you must have a winner here! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Tag]