Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Junior League of San Antonio, TX in the cookbook they published called "Flavors." This was submitted by Mrs. Anne Phelps. This recipe can be easily halved or doubled as needed.
- 1 quart brewed coffee, strong
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream or 1 gallon coffee ice cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua or 4 tablespoons rum, can use brandy, even whiskey
- Mix all ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Serve at once with ice (ice made from coffee is best)!