Recipe by Littlemomma
my famous tea that i cannot keep enough of in the house... can use splenda instead of sugar & adjust the sugar to your liking.. plus make sure you use a dry solid measuring cup for measuring out the sugar as i use the pampered chef two in one measruing cup.. also use filtered water as i have a stage pur filter on faucet i use for water that seems to make a big difference that water straight out of the tap
Top Review by clowneygirl
I'm not rating this because my problem I'm sure is my coffee maker and not the recipe. I tried this because it sounded so easy and a really good idea. I didn't like it though because my tea had a coffee taste to it. Yuck! I cleaned my coffee maker twice with vinegar and then ran just water through it before trying it a second time and I could still taste coffee.
Directions See How It's Made
- put coffee filter in filter holder.
- add two family size tea bags in laying them flat with the tea of bottom of pouches and with the bottoms touching
- next fill the coffee pot full & fill resevior.
- brew the tea
- when done brewing pour into gallon jug & pour in sugar to melt the sugar.
- pour in ice and stir to melt and make cold, if any ice cubes are left scoop them out and then add a little more water to make a full gallon.