Dry Marinade with Coffee
- 29.58 ml coffee, finely ground
- 29.58 ml fine sea salt
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade with Coffee: In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat. Oil grill grate.
- Rub the tenderloins with about 2 tablespoon of dry marinade on each. Let rest 10 minutes. Keep the remaining marinade in an hermetic container at room temperature.
- Reduce barbecue to medium heat. Grill pork tenderloins about 15 minutes, flipping them at regular interval. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing the meat.
- Oven Cooking : Brown the pork tenderloins in a non-stick skillet (ovenproof) and cook in center of oven to 350 F about 15 to 18 minutes, depending on the size of your pork tenderloins.