From Ricardo. This recipe is done on the barbecue. But at the end of the directions, I wrote the cooking method for the oven.
- Marinade with Coffee: In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat. Oil grill grate.
- Rub the tenderloins with about 2 tablespoon of dry marinade on each. Let rest 10 minutes. Keep the remaining marinade in an hermetic container at room temperature.
- Reduce barbecue to medium heat. Grill pork tenderloins about 15 minutes, flipping them at regular interval. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing the meat.
- Oven Cooking : Brown the pork tenderloins in a non-stick skillet (ovenproof) and cook in center of oven to 350 F about 15 to 18 minutes, depending on the size of your pork tenderloins.