From Ricardo. This recipe is done on the barbecue. But at the end of the directions, I wrote the cooking method for the oven.
- Marinade with Coffee: In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat. Oil grill grate.
- Rub the tenderloins with about 2 tablespoon of dry marinade on each. Let rest 10 minutes. Keep the remaining marinade in an hermetic container at room temperature.
- Reduce barbecue to medium heat. Grill pork tenderloins about 15 minutes, flipping them at regular interval. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing the meat.
- Oven Cooking : Brown the pork tenderloins in a non-stick skillet (ovenproof) and cook in center of oven to 350 F about 15 to 18 minutes, depending on the size of your pork tenderloins.
This was fabulous! I only made half a recipe and had enough rub for 7 pork chops.
Excellent! I made a half recipe. After applying the rub, I roasted this in the oven, without browning the meat first. Took about 25-30 minutes. Near the end, I poured some maple syrup over the tenderloin. Why? Don't know, it just seemed like a good idea. And it WAS! Just a tip: I have a Keurig coffeemaker. I let a couple of the used cups dry and use the very fine grounds for any coffee flavor need such as this one. It works great! Boomette, many thanks for posting. We really liked it. . . . Janet