1/1 Photo of Coffee Perks (Chocolate Covered Spoons)
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I plan on making these for Christmas this year. They're quick to make and you can use different flavorings. The recipe was found in Company's Coming for Christmas by Jean Pare. NOTE: The main ingredient is dipping chocolate wafers. These are little discs of chocolate that I've found at Bulk Barn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups dipping chocolate, wafers (available at craft stores or bulk stores)
- 1/8 teaspoon oil-based liqueur flavoring
- 18 plastic spoons
- 1Melt chocolate with liqueur flavoring in saucepan on lowest heat or in to of double boiler over warm water, stirring often.
- 2Dip ball of spoon in chocolate, hold above chocolate until drips have fallen off back into the saucepan.
- 3Lay spoon on wax paper to harden.
- 4Dip 1 more time.
- 5Once they've hardened you can wrap the spoons in decorative cellophane and tie with pretty ribbons.
- 6To use, simply stir into your coffee. Yum.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Perks (Chocolate Covered Spoons)
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: