I plan on making these for Christmas this year. They're quick to make and you can use different flavorings. The recipe was found in Company's Coming for Christmas by Jean Pare. NOTE: The main ingredient is dipping chocolate wafers. These are little discs of chocolate that I've found at Bulk Barn.
- 2 cups dipping chocolate, wafers (available at craft stores or bulk stores)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oil-based liqueur flavoring
- 18 plastic spoons
- Melt chocolate with liqueur flavoring in saucepan on lowest heat or in to of double boiler over warm water, stirring often.
- Dip ball of spoon in chocolate, hold above chocolate until drips have fallen off back into the saucepan.
- Lay spoon on wax paper to harden.
- Dip 1 more time.
- Once they've hardened you can wrap the spoons in decorative cellophane and tie with pretty ribbons.
- To use, simply stir into your coffee. Yum.