Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
a friend makes these little treats a lot...I need to learn how..because they are good you will need 4 5" tart pans..
- 1 pillsbury pie crust, softened
- coarse decorator sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- heat oven to 375*.
- cut pie crust 4 1/2" rounds -- fit in tart pans and prick with a fork --
- place on cookie sheet.cut out star shapes from remaining dough -- sprinkle with sugar --
- bake star shapes and tarts about 6-8 minutes.set aside to cool.
- in a medium bowl, beat egg wtih whisk beat in 1/4 cup sugar, cornsyrup, liquer, salt and vanilla.
- remove partially baked shells.arrange pecans in shell.
- pour egg mixture over.return to oven and bake 16-20 minutes.longer till center is set.
- cool 30 minutes --
- top each with a dollop of cool whip and baked star.