Recipe by TammyzBoyz
My husband's aunt received a 'World Recipes' book, and this simple recipe was in it. I searched and couldn't find it here, so if it's a duplicate I apologize.
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup strong coffee or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup espresso
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a scoop of ice cream in a dessert dish.
- Pour strong coffee or espresso over ice cream. (I pour about 1/4-1/2 cup).
- You can top this with a dollop of whip cream. Or melt some chocolate chips and make a criss cross pattern on wax paper, let harden and then stick it on top.
- This tastes like a coffee milkshake.