1/2 Photos of Coffee Oregon Hazelnut Scones
2 hrs 20 mins
These scones from the Dundee Hazelnuts & The Oregon Hazelnut Industry, look really good. I hope to try them soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure milk and stir in instant coffee.
- 2Put flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir to mix well.
- 3Add butter and cut in with a pastry blender or rub in with your fingers until the mixture looks like fine granules.
- 4Add sugar and hazelnuts; toss to distribute evenly.
- 5Stir in milk mixture; pour into the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms.
- 6Scoop 1/4 cup portions of dough and place about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 425ºF for about 15 minutes or until the dough colors, but does not get dark brown.
- 8Put scones on a dish towel on a wire rack.
- 9Cover loosely with cloth and cool 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Oregon Hazelnut Scones
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g