Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't like to drink coffee but I love coffee flavored food! This is an easy make ahead dessert. Freeze time not included in prep time.
- Toast almonds on a cookie sheet in 350 degree oven until edges turn golden brown.
- Add corn flake crumbs to almonds and divide in half.
- Whip cream until almost stiff and add confectioners sugar.
- Beat until stiff.
- Add coffee,vanilla and almond extract.
- In another bowl,beat egg whites until foamy,gradually add sugar and beat until stiff.
- Fold half the crumb mixture into egg white mixture and gently fold into whipped cream.
- Line 12 cupcake papers into cupcake tin and spoon mixture inches.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over tops.
- Freeze until firm.