I don't like to drink coffee but I love coffee flavored food! This is an easy make ahead dessert. Freeze time not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast almonds on a cookie sheet in 350 degree oven until edges turn golden brown.
- 2Add corn flake crumbs to almonds and divide in half.
- 4Whip cream until almost stiff and add confectioners sugar.
- 5Beat until stiff.
- 6Add coffee,vanilla and almond extract.
- 7In another bowl,beat egg whites until foamy,gradually add sugar and beat until stiff.
- 8Fold half the crumb mixture into egg white mixture and gently fold into whipped cream.
- 9Line 12 cupcake papers into cupcake tin and spoon mixture inches.
- 10Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over tops.
- 11Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Nut Tortoni
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g