Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great for those times when I have a chocolate craving that just won't go away. It's quick, easy and makes a very small portion. I've tried it with semi-sweet chocolate chips, can't wait to try it with peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips. Great for an afternoon snack for the kids and it's simple enough that they can make it themselves.
- Required: 1 coffee mug.
- Add dry ingredients to coffee mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add milk and oil and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed. Allow to cool a little and tip out onto a plate if desired.