Recipe by twissis
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy! (Time does not include time for 1st mixture to cool)
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow, was this delicious, it was simply perfection. The right ratio of chocolate, coffee and vanilla ice cream to create the perfect treat. It was quick and too easy to make. I will be enjoying this often. Thank you so much for sharing yet another winner my friend. Made for FYC Tag Game 2014.
- 1 cup coffee (hot & freshly brewed)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 cup coffee (cold)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hot coffee & chocolate syrup in blender container, blend till smooth & cool to room temperature.
- Pour cooled mixture into a med howl. Add softened ice cream & cold coffee.
- W/rotary beater, beat till smooth, spoon into tall glasses & serve immediately.
- NOTE: I entered the prep as written, but assume an immersion blender will be equally efficient for the prep.